Director, Client Solutions - Singapore
Director- Client Solutions, Singapore
Our client is seeking a dynamic thought leader to be Director - Client Solutions (Singapore) You will partner with clients at c-suite level, help them move to the next level in their workplace strategy and create new benchmarks / workplaces for the future with a clear focus on "Impact to Business". Working closely with the MD's and the Design Heads the new Director - Client Solutions will lead envisioning sessions with clients to
recommend the right workplace solutions for their business needs - the solution that would tangibly impact their business (enhance revenue / increase productivity / talent acquisition or retention)
● You will be a key influence in client development & management strategy in the region. You will consult and showcase our value proposition to existing and prospective clients and recommend the right business and workplace solutions.
● As a thought leader, you will be developing the next level of design strategy. You will collaborate with the studio design heads for ongoing projects and new pitches to strengthen brand position and design capabilities and win business in the region.
● You will achieve financial goals set by the organization in order to meet the team and
individual sales target.
● Identify new workplace trends as well as new partners to engage with by remaining
current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
● Work with the MD's and HR Business partner to drive talent management and development initiatives .
What we expect
● You are an eminent professional and a thought leader in the international Workplace industry with experience in business leadership roles and have a strong network with the industry.
● You have a track record of achieving financial targets in a sustained manner.
● You have a degree/experience in Architecture/Interior design or project management
and experience of corporate interior projects with at least 8 years in B2B business development in the workplace industry.
● You are passionate about impacting 'industry leading thinking' in workplace design and execution and stay abreast of trends and competitive positioning.
● You have excellent communications skills and ability to build trust and collaborative relationships (both internally and externally).
● You are comfortable with ambiguity, have high learning agility and problem solving skills.
● You are passionate about the future of Workspaces and have the persistence and the
perseverance to bring the best solutions for the customer.
● You will abide by the company values Teamwork, Integrity and Excellence.
This is a great opportunity to work for a global firm, experience a new location and culture in Singapore and help be part of a team that consistently challenges the industry team and be the best in the game.