Great new permanent opportunity for a Senior Architect to join a progressive, multi-disciplinary consultancy based in Oxford. Our client has worked on a broad range of design-led establishments throughout the UK. They work in project sectors, including Commercial, Education, Residential, heritage and healthcare. This would be the perfect opportunity for an enthusiastic Senior Architect seeking to expand their career and work with a prestigious company.
As the selected Senior Architect, you will be responsible for leading a multidisciplinary design team on a variety of projects. You will liaise with clients, contractors and local authorities to ensure all relevant stakeholders are kept up to date. You will also work with directors to agree budgets, costs and project criteria whilst taking part in Business Development with the aim to win future projects.
The essential requirements for candidates seeking to apply for this role include:
- Registered Architect with the ARB
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience post-Part III qualification
- Proven experience working on a variety of different projects at RIBA stages 0-3
- Experience leading a multi-discipline design team to successfully deliver projects
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a team
- Experience preparing and presenting feasibility reports and design proposals
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good working knowledge of architectural software packages such as AutoCAD, Revit, Sketch Up and Photoshop
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without Visa restrictions.
For further information please call Hannah McMillan on 02392 603033 or send your CV and examples of work to Hannah.Mcmillan @ BlueprintRecruit.com and quote 14004HM. Alternatively, you can apply by using the “Apply” option and following the instructions.
Apply for Senior Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly