Outstanding HR/Office Manager for Prestigious Architecture Practice
An Office Manager with strategic level HR experience is needed for a busy and growing Architecture practice in the heart of London. You will be working very closely with the Head of Operations to ensure the smooth running of the studio and identifying and implementing improvements to the running of the practice in line with business needs.
A CIPD qualification or equivalent is highly desirable as you will be responsible for all practice HR activities. Duties include:
- Recruitment and inductions
- Managing staff appraisals, training and career development
- Management of staff files and contracts
- Monitoring current and future laws to ensure compliance, and drawing up policies
- Facilities and Maintenance Management
- Health & Safety
- Practice Accreditations and Insurance Policies
This is for a confident, driven and experienced individual to manage and liaise with all levels of the studio in a professional and communicative manner.