Primarily designing the super-prime residential for a series of high profile clients in the UK and over sea’s, our client is looking for a degree qualified Interior Designer with approximately 4/5 years’ experience, AutoCAD proficiency and strong technical abilities.
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience working on prime residential or luxury hospitality/hotel/leisure.
- Ability to produce and develop concept designs and deliver rendered visuals
- Strong drafting skills utilising AutoCAD to
- Be capable of producing fully detailed interior design packages
- Technical design knowledge
- Knowledge of the FF&E design experience
- AutoCAD, Adobe Suite, SketchUp, Photoshop
If you are looking to join a practice which puts it's people first, provides it's designers with the chance to create invigorating, high quality design on their own initiative and rewards success this studio is the perfect next move for you.
To apply for this role, please contact Olivia on firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Interior designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly