Architectural Assistant Part 2
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Part 2 Architectural Assistant to join a leading, multi-disciplinary consultancy on a permanent basis in London. Our client provides a range of expert architectural and design services a variety of sectors, including infrastructure, commercial, residential and healthcare. Due to recently winning a number of successful bids, they are seeking an enthusiastic Part 2 Architectural Assistant to join their team.
You will have a variety of roles and responsibilities to ensure the successful delivery of design drawings and models. You will use your knowledge and experience of relevant design software to assist with the production of design documents. You will ensure all work is detailed and accurate. You may also be required to attend site visits, participate in project meetings, and liaise with clients and various other key stakeholders.
The essential skills, experience and attributes for this role include:
- Proven experience within a similar position
- Part II qualified, or recent Part 3
- Experience working on large scale UK projects
- Experience using relevant CAD /design software including Microstation and Revit
- High attention to detail and ability to work accurately
- Knowledge of current UK building regulations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise workloads and meet strict deadlines
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send examples of your best creative work, to show your approach to the architectural process.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without visa restrictions.
For more information, please contact Hannah McMillan on 02392 603033 or email Hannah.McMillan @ Blueprintrecruit.com and quote 14010HM. Alternatively, you can apply directly by clicking the ‘Apply’ option and following the instructions.
Apply for Architectural Assistant Part 2
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly