Bright and Sparky Administrative Assistant for Successful Architecture Practice
An organised and vibrant Administrative Assistant is needed to join a busy and friendly architecture practice in lively East London. Reporting to the Studio Manager you will be ensuring the smooth running of the practice. This is an amazing opportunity for a junior administrator with 1 years’ experience in a similar role to progress their career in the creative industries.
You will be responsible for:
- Financial administration using Xero software
- Processing architects and director’s expenses
- Answering incoming calls and greeting visitors
- Distributing post and taking deliveries
- Maintaining studio supplies
- Database management
- Maintaining the studio space
Confidence with Microsoft Office is essential. The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills and time management, as you will be first point of contact to the studio and providing support to architectural staff at all levels. If you are an organised and proactive individual looking to kickstart your career in creative support, apply today!