Senior Workplace Consultant
Award winning Architect based in central London are seeking a Senior Workplace Consultant to join their diverse team. The prime role as senior workplace consultant is to take ownership for the delivery of workplace strategy projects.
- Manage project resources to ensure profitability of projects
- Working across Design Concept / Development and Delivery project stages to maintain a watching brief to ensure that the Strategic Vision of a project is checked and delivered
- Utilising appropriate workplace tools and processes to assist in the gathering and analysis of key client and organisational data: observation studies, electronic surveys, data, analysis, test fits and blocking and stacking.
- Drafting progress and final reports and presentations to succinctly and visually present workplace recommendations and design briefs
- Monitor progress of team and take action/inform where the performance deviates from the agreed plan, ensure team is compliant with project plan.
There is huge opportunity to progress and map out the career that you would like.
Apply with your CV and Portfolio today