About this role
A bespoke luxury interior architecture and design studio based in Wimbledon are looking for an enthusiastic junior studio manager to run their elegant office and assist the CEO with a busy and ever changing schedule.
- Meeting and greeting clients, answering & screening phone calls
- Being the ambassador of the company, immaculately presented.
- Ensure the smooth daily running of the studio, ordering supplies & managing facilities.
- General HR, IT & finance support.
- Organising couriers & deliveries, leaving the office where necessary to collect or purchase materials
- Assisting the CEO with email & diary coordination and any ad-hoc tasks
- Procurement management, ensuring records of all expenditure are logged.
- Identify and research potential new suppliers
- Researching materials, creating and maintaining a sample library.
- Research new products and services to meet company's goals
- Assess total costs of company purchases
- Organising all staff social events.
Skills & Experience:
- Junior candidate with a passion for interior design.
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to new and changing briefs
- Thrive from unique challenges, can think outside of the box and act quickly.
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to multi task, work to deadlines and remain calm under pressure
- Confident in talking to UHNWI’s
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
A hands-on role in a fast-paced environment, if you enjoy the world of high end luxury and the challenge of new daily changes then please apply. Interviewing now for an immediate start.
Apply for Studio Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly