Revit Architect – Emerging Award Winning North London Practice
A up and coming but hugely celebrated London founded studio is seeking a creative and ambitious architect to join is growing studio. Widely published for their projects across public, civic, housing and mixed use this is an exciting opportunity to join a design led and socially aware team.
- Work as part of an existing team of 5 designers on a UK commercial/civic project.
- Contribute to other exciting projects in the office both new build and refurbishment across the stages.
- Attending client, council, public and consultant meetings.
Skills and Experience
- Part III Architect with 1-2 years of UK project experience.
- Capable all rounder with mixed use, public or housing experience desirable.
- Excellent command of Revit with experience on a live UK project.
- Sensitive and considered design approach demonstrated through a high-quality portfolio.
- Driven and motivated with excellent communication and teamwork skills.
Really social, dynamic and collaborative team in a relaxed converted warehouse space in North London. If you are an ambitious architect with revit looking to make your next move, please apply with CV and portfolio.
Apply for Revit Architect – Emerging Award Winning North London Practice
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly