Project Architects – London’s most celebrated design studio.
A rare opportunity has become available for a high calibre job running architect to join one of London's most prestigious studios. In a beautiful waterside office, you will be running a small and collaborative team, driving the design on an anticipated London based project. This is the perfect opportunity for a talented and design focused Part III to build their portfolio with world class UK projects!
- Day to day managing and coordination of a small team under the Project Director.
- Liaising with well-respected clients, authorities and consultants from concept to completion on mixed use, housing and arts projects.
Skills and Experience
- Fully qualified RIBA registered Architect with 3-5+ years post qualification experience.
- Proven experience working on high quality UK projects with mixed use, culture or housing experience desirable.
- Strong design sensibilities and passion for high quality detailing, craftsmanship and materials.
- MicroStation and/or Revit advantageous.
- Exceptional presentation skills demonstrated through a beautiful portfolio.
Unparalleled studio environment, culture and long-term benefits! Do not miss out, Apply today with CV and portfolio.