Talented Design Architects – Globally Renowned Leading Practice.
An internationally acclaimed office with award winning schemes in most corners of the globe is looking for a number of talented design architects at all levels to work on London and Asia based projects. This global practice are working on some of the most iconic mixed use, residential, commercial and tower projects and offer fantastic benefits, progression and relocation opportunities.
Senior (8-10 years professional experience)
- As a senior designer you will be working directly with principals and leading design team on the concept and development of London and/or Chinese based projects.
- Developing relationships with clients, consultants and contractors in a leadership role.
Middleweight (5 years+ professional experience)
- As a middleweight design architect you will be working in a team on the concept, design development and computational modelling of exciting based London and/or Chinese projects.
- Liaising with consultants and professionals under the direction of Seniors.
Skills and Experience
- Fully qualified RIBA registered architect with Part III qualification desirable.
- Proven experience on large scale UK and/or Chinese projects ideally within mixed use, commercial, education and master planning.
- Excellent command of AutoCAD, Rhino and Grasshopper. Revit advantageous.
- Extensive knowledge of UK building codes and planning policies.
- Strong verbal and written English language skills.
This is a rare opportunity to join a leading office working on highly anticipated projects in London and abroad. If you are a concept and design driven architect looking to work at a named practice get in touch today!