Technical Architect – Globally Renowned Leading Practice.
About this role
An internationally acclaimed office with award winning schemes in most corners of the globe is looking for a technically minded architect to join their London office. This global practice is working on some of the most iconic mixed use, residential, commercial and tower projects and offer fantastic benefits, progression and relocation opportunities. Looking to grow your portfolio with London and overseas based projects?
- Working as part of a large team on later stages of projects including computation modelling, producing and amending technical drawings.
- Ensuring all designs are in accordance with standards and regulations.
- Liaising with consultants, contractors and engineers under the direction of a Senior.
- Supervising works on site.
Skills and Experience
- Fully qualified ARB Registered Architect with Part III qualification desirable.
- Proven experience on large scale commercial, residential and master planning projects in the UK and/or Asia with site experience advantageous.
- Good working knowledge of AutoCAD and Revit.
- Excellent understating of UK building codes and planning policies.
- Excellent visual presentation skills using InDesign and MS Office
This is a rare opportunity to join a leading office working on highly anticipated projects in London and abroad. If you are a technically minded architect looking to work at a named practice get in touch today!