Chartered Architect - Residential & Healthcare
Your new company
A well established Architectural Practice that has been running over over 30 years is looking to recruit a Chartered Architect to join an expanding design team. As a practice they work on a mixture of projects across healthcare, commercial, residential & conservation.
Your new role
The successful candidate would lead a team of assistants, running projects from pre-planning stage through to completion on site. The candidate would be responsible for putting together planning applications, construction packages, and supervision during the construction stage. The candidate would also be expected to have full CAD and design skills. Client interface is also important.
What you'll need to succeed
The successful candidate will:
- Be well organised and self-motivated with excellent communication skills
- Possess a working knowledge of the current UK Building Regulations
- Have a strong grasp of preparing specifications and construction documents.
- Have a clear understanding of what is expected of high-value residential projects
- Be able to work on their own and as part of a team
- Be deadline-focused
Desirable but not mandatory
- Experience of working with ArchiCAD.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Chartered Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly