After 200 years of accrued knowledge in the Construction Industry, this small to medium sized Multidisciplinary is paving the way in when it comes to delivering a vast array of outstanding Architectural projects in the UK. This fascinating Multidisciplinary is seeking Project Architects to join their sociable and ego-free Central London practice.
This practice is having to turn down multiple medium - large scale projects. This is a great time to get involved with a practice that has carved their name into the Industry and are now experiencing significant growth, the Architectural team actively are promoted to take on greater project responsibility and to develop their careers. This Consultancy is the type of platform where careers are made and you are able to experience some of the foremost modern Architectural projects in the UK. From the first Nucleur fusion site to currently involved in the 5th largest residential build in the UK, the scope and variety of projects they get involved in is some of the highest calibre in the country.
Do you match the following criteria:
- RIBA Part 3 (ARB registered)
- Project running background (UK site experience is beneficial)
- Exposure to all RIBA plan of works stages 0-7
- Proven ability to deliver medium-large scale projects
- Revit software proficiency - 1+ year professional experience
Suitable candidates can expect to receive a market leading Salary + Benefits Package:
- Salary expectation £40,000 to £50,000 (dependant on experience)
- Company Laptop, Phone, Bike to work scheme
- Private Healthcare, Company Pension, Annual Salary - Scientifically contrived review
- Annual Bonus - discretionary performance based
If you believe to be of the right calibre for the role get in touch with Rommel at ADREM Group via email CV+Portfolio (less than 10Mb total) -