Experienced Architectural Assistant
A central London based Architectural practice with over 20 years of experience as an Executive Architect, is seeking to take on board an exuberant Architectural Assistant that has been exposed to all the RIBA Stages of works.
This outfit is comprised of Architectural Technologists and Architects siding with both relevant National governing bodies, ideal for those seeking to become chartered or qualified. Renown for the scope of projects that they have delivered, the focus of their portfolio tends to cater towards medium to large scale builds in the UK. A new undertaking includes a £150 million development scheme in South-West London. This will consists of a dozen high-end residential apartment blocks and a museum dedicated to the heritage of the site and its cultural significance.
You could be entering a new career with a company that are focused on sound construction knowledge and delivering some of the nations best architectural projects. The Architectural practice is currently undergoing a redevelopment a part of which includes the need for new talent, in the midst of this they are also seeking to transition over to BIM in all their projects, so Architects who have used Autodesk Revit will be favourable.
Do you match these requirements?
- Architectural Assistant - RIBA Part 2 or Architectural Technologist - ACIAT/MCIAT
- Proven experience of having worked on ALL RIBA Plan of Work - Stages 0-7
- Software experience - AutoCAD - 3 years professional (mandatory), Revit - 3 months+ (desirable)
- Proven experience having worked on medium-large sized projects (£5million +) across the following sectors: Residential, Office, Retail, Education and Cultural
The right candidate will not only be able to join a forthcoming practice that have built a great reputation of the course of two decades with leading developer, commercial and private clients - but also have access to the following benefits:
- Annual Salary £30,000 to £35,000
- Company Pension
- Annual Leave
- Fixed working hours - not asked to come in to work unsociable hours
Should you be suitable for the role get in contact with Rommel at ADREM with your latest CV + Portfolio (less than 10Mb)