About this role
A practice known for pushing the boundaries of architecture and design are looking for a passionate BIM Coordinator to join their Central London office.
- Provide BIM support and guidance for the architecture and design teams.
- Help develop BIM Standards and procedures.
- Implement BIM execution plan and create workflows.
- Training and development of staff in various BIM softwares including Revit and Dynamo.
Skills and Experience
- A background working at a leading design practice in a BIM focused role.
- Experience of managing BIM workflows and implementing BIM execution plans.
- Advanced knowledge of Revit and Rhino gained from working on a live project.
- Experience of using Dynamo and Grasshopper.
This is an incredible opportunity for a passionate BIM specialist to join a multi award-winning practice and develop their BIM expertise in a unique London studio with a global reach. If you feel this aligns with your background and aspirations, send your CV and portfolio to Jason today.
Apply for BIM Specialist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly