Architectural CAD Technician
A fantastic opportunity exists for a Architectural CAD Technician to join a forward thinking, rapidly expanding consultancy. The successful candidate will provide technical support to the Architectural team.
If you are looking to advance your career and help develop your technical skills, this is the career move for you.
A highly successful, rapidly growing, multi-disciplinary consultancy, who pride themselves on developing staff and helping employees achieve their career goals. Due to a large number of successful project wins, my client is looking to strengthen their team.
As the successful Technician you will;
- Have a minimum of two years’ experience working within an engineering consultancy.
- Be willing to learn Revit/3D modelling
- Be a confident communicator
- Have strong IT skills
- Have experience of detailing in structural steelwork, concrete and masonry
The following benefits package is available to the successful Architectural CAD Technician:
- Generous holiday allowance
- Discretionary bonus
- Competitive salary
Rewarding career prospects
Apply for Architectural CAD Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly