An excellent new opportunity has arisen for a Part 2 Architectural Assistant or Architect to join a growing architectural practice on a permanent basis in the Portsmouth area. Our client works in a variety of projects sectors including residential, commercial, hospitality, leisure, healthcare and education. This is a great opportunity for an experienced Architect or Part 2 Architectural Assistant to join a hard-working and dynamic team.
The responsibilities for the chosen candidate will include producing high quality and detailed models based on the information provided by the design teams, liaising with clients and other stakeholders, ensuring models are kept to the quality and specifications given. You will also be responsible for supporting junior team members when necessary, whilst aiding their development.
In order to ensure given tasks are carried out effectively, it is important for applicants to have the following skills, experience and attributes:
- Must be ARB registered, or Part 2 qualified
- Excellent ability using relevant design software, e.g. AutoCAD, Revit, ArchiCAD,
- Experience working on projects within the residential, hospitality and leisure sectors
- Good understanding of current UK Building Regulations
- Experience liaising with clients and other key stakeholders
- Ability to lead projects and small teams
- Strong ability to produce accurate technical models and construction drawings
- Experience taking projects to construction, with experience visiting sites
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritise workload
- Friendly and approachable attitude
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without Visa restrictions.
For further information please call Hannah McMillan on 02392 603033 or email Hannah.Mcmillan @ BlueprintRecruit.com and quote 13827HXM, or apply directly using the “Apply” option and following the instructions. Good luck!
Apply for Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly