Determined and friendly Document Controller for exciting Architecture Studio
A Document Controller with impressive knowledge and a positive attitude is needed to join a growing project term in a global Architecture studio. This is an amazing opportunity for a junior document controller/project secretary looking for the next step in their career with an innovative and ever-changing practice environment.
Supporting a Senior Document Controller, responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Managing and maintaining the document management system
- Tracking documents and reviewing drawings
- Reviewing and ensuring comments are returned in a timely manner
- Assisting with the development and enforcement of procedures and protocols
- Attending design team meetings and taking minutes
Proven experience using 4Projects, Asite, Conject or other digital archiving systems is highly desirable.
If you are systematic, organised and have a great proactive demeanour to apply to tight deadlines. Submit your CV today.
Apply for Determined and friendly Document Controller for exciting Architecture Studio
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly