Determined and friendly Document Controller for exciting Architecture Studio
A Document Controller with impressive knowledge and a positive attitude is needed to join a growing project term in a global Architecture studio. This is an amazing opportunity for a junior document controller/project secretary looking for the next step in their career with an innovative and ever-changing practice environment.
Supporting a Senior Document Controller, responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Managing and maintaining the document management system
- Tracking documents and reviewing drawings
- Reviewing and ensuring comments are returned in a timely manner
- Assisting with the development and enforcement of procedures and protocols
- Attending design team meetings and taking minutes
Proven experience using 4Projects, Asite, Conject or other digital archiving systems is highly desirable.
If you are systematic, organised and have a great proactive demeanour to apply to tight deadlines. Submit your CV today.