Architectural REVIT Technician (Contract or Permanent)
An exclusive vacancy has arisen for an accomplished Architectural Technologist/Technician who is looking to expand and develop existing architectural talents within an inventive and stylish multi-disciplinary practice.
My client is an innovative Architectural firm with solid experience and industry expertise within the Education, Retail, Leisure and High-End Residential sectors. One of their many current live projects includes an exciting, large-scale, hotel scheme in the local area.
Reporting to the TechnicalDdirector, the successful Architectural Technologist will produce technically detailed drawings principally using REVIT. This practice is close to becoming BIM level 2 compliant.
* At least 2 years' experience working within an Architecture practice. A diverse sector background is preferred.
* Experience in the collation and submission of planning and building regulation applications.
* A proven proficiency with REVIT software.
* Good time management and ability to prioritise urgent projects.
* Self-motivated and methodical approach to work with an attention to detail.
* Excellent communication skills. Both Written and Verbal.
This is your chance to further your career within a fast growing, contemporary practice offering first class opportunities to develop existing skills. We are offering a permanent role with the opportunity of flexi-time a realistic possibility.
The office is commutable from most parts of East & West Lancashire and has access to excellent public transport links.
This is an excellent opportunity to join this reputable business and an exciting time of growth, to find out more information please send your CV and portfolio to Will at Conrad Consulting or call on 0161 209 3246.
Salary - £25k-£35k
Hourly - £18-£23p/h