Technical Project Architect with Revit
A rare opportunity has become available for a high calibre job running architect with excellent delivery experience and revit skills to join one of London's most prestigious studios. In a beautiful office in North London you will be running a medium sized and collaborative team from stage 4 on an anticipated London based project.
- Taking a hands on and leading role on a high end London based project from RIBA stage 4.
- Day to day management and coordination of a team under Project Director.
- Regular liaising with high profile client, authorities and consultants.
- Striving to ensure design quality and intent are not compromised throughout delivery of the project.
- Regular site supervision.
Skills and Experience
- Fully qualified RIBA registered Architect with around 10+ years post part II experience.
- Demonstrable ability to deliver high quality UK based projects with a construction value of around 50mill+.
- Strong design sensibilities and passion for high quality detailing, craftsmanship and materials.
- Revit essential.
- Exceptional presentation skills demonstrated through a beautiful portfolio.
Unparalleled studio environment, design culture and long-term benefits. Do not miss out, Apply today with CV and portfolio.
Apply for Technical Project Architect with Revit
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly