2 days left
- Full Time
A reputable Architectural Practice in London are seeking an enthusiastic Architectural Technician to join their team. Our client are a multi-disciplinary consultancy, specialising in a variety of project sectors, including housing, healthcare, commercial, regeneration and public buildings. Due to an expanding workload, they are looking for an Architectural Technician to join their vibrant team.
You will be producing high quality detailed models within Revit, based on the information provided by the project designers, in addition to acting as the go-to person for Revit advice and knowledge in the practice.
It it is essential for applicants to have the following skills and experience:
- Proficient with Revit software
- Able to produce accurate technical models and construction drawings
- Strong knowledge of using Dynamo for clash detection
- Ability to create families in Revit
- An awareness or understanding of the other disciplines would be a strong advantage
- Enthusiastic and passionate about architecture
- Good organisational and communication skills
- Ability to prioritise workload
Please send a CV with examples of your best technical work, to demonstrate your approach to the architectural process.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without Visa restrictions.
For further information please call Hannah McMillan on 02392 603033 or email Hannah.Mcmillan @ BlueprintRecruit . com and quote 14046HM, or apply directly using the “Apply” option and following the instructions. Good luck!
Apply for Architectural Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly