Our client is an established house builder with developments across London & the Home Counties. They currently have a requirement for a Technical Manager to join them on a full-time permanent basis, reporting directly to their Senior Technical Manager. The successful Technical Manager will be primarily based in the office in North London, and will be required to travel out to site when necessary. You will be working on mainly R.C. Frame projects ranging in scale up to 13 storeys high, along with some lower developments which are traditional construction.
- Experienced Technical Coordinator/Manager,
- Have a demonstrable track record of simultaneously managing the technical delivery of up to three developments, with two on site & one in the design stage at any one time,
- Experience working for either a Developer or a Design & Build Contractor,
- Solid technical knowledge of all forms of construction including R.C. Frame,
- An excellent understanding of current UK Building Regulations,
- Excellent managerial skills,
- Excellent time management & organisational skills,
- Able to manage Consultant Design teams in the delivery of working drawing packages,
- Able to support the Commercial & Construction teams when the developments are on site,
- Hold a full valid driver's licence.
The successful Technical Manager will receive a competitive salary & a generous benefits package which will include an annual performance bonus, a company car/car allowance and being enrolled into the Company Pension & Private Healthcare Schemes. If you believe you match the criteria for this advert, please forward an up to date CV to Graham Ventham for more details.
Apply for Technical Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly