Part-Time HR Manager
Our client a 60 strong Architectural Practice based in the city of London are looking to appoint an experienced HR Manager to work either 3 days a week or 5 days short days (ideal for school hours).
The role will involve: -
- Recruitment & Inductions
- Training & Development
- Helping to support and retain staff
- Policies and Procedures
- Supporting the management and reporting into the board.
The ideal person will be: -
- CIPD qualified
- have a proven background as a HR Manager / Director
- Knowledge of the Architectural Industry is highly desirable, but not essential.
- Excellent communication skills
In return our client offers a competitive package and fantastic working environment.