Part II Assistant (or equivalent)
Part II Assistant Architect | London | Commercial Design Lead Projects | £28-35,000 pa
My client is looking to hire talented individuals to join their growing London studio to further the in house exciting design lead projects. With ambitious Partners and team, this research lead and collaborative working environment offers a friendly and supportive environment assisting with further professional development.
The requirement is a Part 2 Assistant Architect. The role mainly involves working on a range of large commercial projects across London.
For this role you need to have:
- experience in working on high profile projects
- experience working in the UK
- some experience working on competitions, of medium to large scale projects
- excellent design skills, construction knowledge, presentation skills and the ability to think strategically
- the ability to liaise with clients and external consultant
- proficiency in preparing detailed drawings as required for design development, authority approval, and construction
- intermediate Revit competency including model co-ordination and presentation drawings
- 2D and 3D Bentley MicroStation competency, with experience in Bentley Architecture 3D documentation preferable
- knowledge of Adobe Creative Suit, Rhino and V-Ray
To be considered for this role, please send up to date cv and portfolio samples to Alex Nisangah email@example.com