Highly Respected Architecture Practice Seeking Dynamic and Driven Team Coordinator
A positive, friendly and exceptionally organised Team Coordinator is needed for a vibrant and social architecture practice to provide an excellent level of service to colleagues and clients.
This is a challenging and rewarding role, and you will be responsible for:
- ensuring the smooth and efficient running of projects
- acting as gatekeeper for internal and external teams
- managing the diary of the Associate Director and their team
- managing several inboxes
- booking travel
- arranging meetings/taking minutes
- preparing documents for meetings, submissions and presentations
- assisting with design reports in InDesign
The successful candidate will have proven team support/secretarial experience within the built environment sector. Excellent IT skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office and InDesign/Photoshop is vital. Outstanding written and verbal communication is a must.
If you are a hardworking and dedicated individual looking to progress your administrative career in a fast-paced and rewarding role working with the best in the built environment, apply with your CV now.