Highly Respected Architecture Practice Seeking Dynamic and Driven Team Coordinator
A positive, friendly and exceptionally organised Team Coordinator is needed for a vibrant and social architecture practice to provide an excellent level of service to colleagues and clients.
This is a challenging and rewarding role, and you will be responsible for:
- ensuring the smooth and efficient running of projects
- acting as gatekeeper for internal and external teams
- managing the diary of the Associate Director and their team
- managing several inboxes
- booking travel
- arranging meetings/taking minutes
- preparing documents for meetings, submissions and presentations
- assisting with design reports in InDesign
The successful candidate will have proven team support/secretarial experience within the built environment sector. Excellent IT skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office and InDesign/Photoshop is vital. Outstanding written and verbal communication is a must.
If you are a hardworking and dedicated individual looking to progress your administrative career in a fast-paced and rewarding role working with the best in the built environment, apply with your CV now.
Apply for Highly Respected Architecture Practice Seeking Dynamic and Driven Team Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly