BIM Manager Required For Practice With Unique Approach To Design
- Full Time
About this role
A unique award-winning practice known for pushing the boundaries of architecture and design are looking for a passionate BIM Manager to join their Central London office.
- Manage BIM workflows and project data across all projects.
- Develop BIM execution plans and standards for projects in the UK and internationally.
- Oversea the BIM Team consisting of BIM Specialists, Coordinators and Designers.
- Create specific BIM templates and systems that are bespoke for each project.
- Training and development of staff in various BIM softwares including Revit and AutoCAD.
- Liaise with external consultants and clients on BIM protocols.
Skills and Experience
- A background working at a leading international design practice in a BIM management role.
- Experience of managing BIM workflows and implementing BIM execution plans.
- Advanced knowledge of Revit and it's applications across all stages of construction.
- Advanced understanding of the applications of Rhino and Revit as well as other softwares like Grasshopper and Dynamo.
- Experience of scripting and developing add ins for Revit.
- Solid understanding of UK BIM standards and the equivalent international standards.
This is an incredible opportunity for a seasoned BIM Manager to join a multi award-winning practice and develop unique BIM processes for a London studio with an international reach. If this sounds like your dream job, send your CV and portfolio to Jason today.
Apply for BIM Manager Required For Practice With Unique Approach To Design
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly