BIM Coordinator For Award-Winning International Practice
- Full Time
About this role
An international practice known for it's multi award-winning projects across commercial, residential, education and healthcare are looking for a talented BIM Coordinator to join their Central London office.
- Working as part of the BIM Team and mentoring architectural teams within the practice.
- Implementing BIM Standards and development procedures.
- Collaborating with other disciplines model changes and perform clash detection
Skills and Experience
- A Background working at a UK architectural practice as either an Assistant or Technologist.
- Experience working on a range of projects from concept through to completion.
- Solid understanding of UK BIM standards and project level BIM Coordination.
- Experience of managing BIM Workflows and assisting architectural teams.
- Advanced Revit and experience of working with Navisworks.
- Experience of performing clash detection.
Unparalleled studio environment, culture and long-term benefits! Do not miss out, Apply today with CV and portfolio.
Apply for BIM Coordinator For Award-Winning International Practice
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly