Project Architect - Small, Growing Design Studio (Vectorworks)
White Space is excited to be partnering with an ex-Senior figure from a famous London firm as they grow their design focused studio. This Project Architect (Vectorworks) role will be temp to perm - likely an initial 3-month contract going permanent for the right candidate - and an exciting opportunity to make your mark on a growing practice by leading projects and a small team through all RIBA stages.
- A small firm who we know very well, having helped grow the studio to c.10 people
- Specialise in residential (private and developments), cultural and arts projects. Working from concept through to construction
- Vectorworks office (knowledge of this is a must)
The Role and Project
- Project Architect leading jobs up to £5m and overseeing the current Assistants working on the project
- Initial project is a multi-unit residential development in London, stage 3/4 work
- Temp to perm role - initial 3-month contract which will go permanent for the right person
- Experience taking the lead on (ideally) residential projects up to the value of £5m
- Very strong technical / delivery skills, demonstrated through previous UK experience
- Must have prior experience on Vectorworks (this is non-negotiable unfortunately)
To apply for this role, or to find out more, please get in touch with White Space today!