Rare opportunity available for an Architectural Technologist to join a stylish up and coming SME Architectural Practice based in the Suburbs of Leeds.
Our client has been established for over 15 years and have built a reputation for delivering imaginative and creative design concepts to an ever expanding national blue chip client base.
Spearheading the business are two Directors who between them have a diverse range of experience in the fields of Education, Commercial Workplace, Healthcare and the Residential sectors.
Due to continuous growth they now seek to add an enthusiastic and project focussed intermediate - Senior level Architectural Technologist to their enterprising team, ideally we are looking for someone who is degree qualified with at least a couple of years post qualification experience particularly within their core markets.
BIM is fully implemented across the practice so a good working knowledge of delivering projects using 3D software (REVIT) would be highly advantageous, however in a break with tradition thorough training and internal mentorship will be provided.
In addition we also require someone who can -
* Produce accurate & precise Construction drawings packages using REVIT software
* Have a good understanding of UK Building Regulations
* Submit and manage Planning applications
* Be comfortable running multiple projects simultaneously
* Sufficient background knowledge to propose and debate solutions to complex design briefs.
* Client facing with excellent communication and presenting skills
Salary depending on experience up to £30,000 per annum + benefits. For further details please speak to James Jackson - 0113 4570074
Apply for Architectural Technologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly