Architectural Technician - Bedford
Conrad Consulting are working with one of the UK's leading multi-disciplinary architectural practices based in Bedford, who are looking to add an experienced Architectural Technician to their talented team.
This well-established, RIBA Chartered practice lead the field in the commercial and residential sectors and can boast a broad range of projects with well renowned clients.
We are looking for an Architectural Technician who is experienced enough to deliver large scale residential schemes from inception through to Planning Determination and can work reasonably autonomously to high standards. Those with exposure to residential schemes with housebuilders will be at a distinct advantage.
· Sound practical experience with Planning Stage schemes for National Housebuilders
· Energetic, enthusiastic and communicative person who works well as part of a team but can also progress works independently as required
· Very Good knowledge of AutoCAD
· Good knowledge of Photoshop, Microsoft Office Software, although some training can be provided
· Good knowledge of SketchUp would be an advantage
· Design orientated, good hand drawings skills preferable
· Delivering large scale residential schemes from inception through to Planning Determination (as guided by the project designer)
· Drafting the necessary Planning Drawings, especially House Types and multi-unit Planning Layouts, and assist in producing all supporting documentation
· Assist in ensuring that the deadlines along the project timeline are met
· Liaise with and communicate well within the residential team
A highly competitive salary and benefits package would be on offer to the successful applicant, likely to be in the region of £23 -£29k, dependant on experience.
Please forward your CV and portfolio through to Joey Waller at Conrad Consulting or contact Joey on 01728 726 140 for further information.