Interior Design Lead - Dubai
The client has a global presence covering all sectors in the built environment. They have a prestigious client base and produce exceptional design in their fields.
The team requires an Interior Design Lead to join the Dubai office, after numerous recent project wins in Interiors. Projects focus on Leisure and Hospitality, designers who have strengths in these areas would be best suited.
Leadership is key in the role, you will have full autonomy on building the existing client base and design direction. You will be expected to promote the office and be involved in business development. Ambitious, driven and focused characteristics are integral plus an understanding of good quality design - the firm pride themselves on exceptionally well-designed spaces.
- Leadership of an internal team of Interior designers/Architects
- Creative direction of existing and new projects
- Motivate, inspire and encourage the development of the team
- Collaborating with global offices with growth and development strategies
Skills and Experience
- Experience in the UAE
- Proven track record of hospitality, commercial, residential small/large scale interiors across Interior and FF&E.
- Management and leadership of teams
This is a strategic hire, a unique opportunity to be a part of a growing name in the UAE. Salary will be relative to experience.