BIM Coordinator / Architect
5 days left
- Full Time
An award-winning practice known for large-scale residential and commercial design are looking for a passionate BIM coordinator / architect to join their Central London office.
- Working within a project team providing BIM support and guidance.
- Helping develop BIM Standards and procedures.
- Implement BIM execution plan and create workflows.
- Training and development of staff in BIM softwares including Revit.
Skills and Experience
- A background working at a leading design practice in a BIM focused role.
- Experience of managing BIM workflows and implementing BIM execution plans.
- Advanced knowledge of Revit and Navisworks gained from working on a live project.
- Experience of BIM model management, content auditing, data management and clash detection is desirable.
This is a rare opportunity for a passionate architect with a solid background in BIM at a multi award-winning practice. If a dual role in BIM and architecture is what you're after, send your CV and portfolio to Jason today.
Apply for BIM Coordinator / Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly