Interior Designer - Associate Director
An renowned luxury design studio is looking to appoint an interior design associate director with a specific focus on their high-spec residential sector team. Whilst this job has comprehensive managerial responsibilities the position remains design-driven and delivery-focused.
- Work closely with the director by overseeing the work of project teams focused on design and development - delivery of outstanding solutions for all phases on a client project.
- Generate, recognise and develop new business opportunities with new and existing clients.
- Oversee project budgets and programming across the team, along with residential sector team members.
- Drive and present conceptual design through solution based strategies.
- Coordinate workload ensuring all stages of projects are delivered on time and on budget, ensuring quality control at the delivery stages.
- Ability to work efficiently and responsibly under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills internally within team and externally with clients and contractors.
- Ability to effectively manage and inspire others in the team, leading by example.
- Responsible for the overall performance management of the residential sector team.
- Strong experience working in interior luxury residential, retail and hotel projects.
If you have a confident and approachable demeanour, a financially astute mind and natural leadership abilities with a pragmatic and flexible approach, then this could be the next career move for you. Please do get in touch with your CV and professional portfolio.
Apply for Interior Designer - Associate Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly