Senior Associate - Workplace
A powerhouse architecture practice is seeking an associate director to join their London practice. This candidate will plan, design & furnish large scale interiors primarily in workplace though also across cultural, leisure and workplace. Whilst this job has comprehensive managerial responsibilities this role remains design driven. The successful candidate will drive the hospitality team forward building the team on the back of a slew of successful pitches.
- Work closely with the director by overseeing the work of project teams focused on design, development, and delivery of outstanding solutions for all phases on a client project.
- Involved at each stage to ensure design integrity and direction and will be a primary point of contact along with the assigned project director.
- Oversee multiple projects from start to finish and manage team / client / project billing on all aspects.
- Conceptualise the overall design intent of the entire project, and interpret the requirements of client, operator and consultants.
- Develop key relationships with clients, industry and partners.
- Foster a strong design culture.
- Lead business development, implementation of a sector plan and overall BD strategy.
- Understand the practice's market, emerging trends and build key partnerships.
This practice is established both nationally and internationally. The director wishes to create an identity for the practice and the successful candidate will be instrumental in creating this identity.
Apply for Senior Associate - Workplace
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly