BIM Coordinator at award-winning Architecture Practice
An Architecture Practice in Central London is looking for a BIM Coordinator.
- Provide BIM support and guidance for the architecture and design teams.
- Help develop BIM Standards and procedures.
- Implement BIM execution plan and create workflows.
- Training and development of staff in various BIM softwares including Revit and Dynamo.
- A background working at a leading design practice in a BIM focused role.
- Experience of managing BIM workflows and implementing BIM execution plans.
- Advanced knowledge of Revit gained from working on live projects.
- Experience of using Dynamo.
Please get in touch to learn more information about the role