Middleweight / Senior Interior Designer
One of the most respected interior design studios within the hospitality sector is looking for a strong middleweight-to-senior designer to join the team and work across luxury hotel and restaurant projects.
- Work across a range of projects at any one time.
- Develop concepts and follow it through to delivery.
- Prepare presentation packages.
- Source FF&E.
- Prepare and manage drawing sets for issue.
- Liaise with contractors verbally and on site.
- Manage time efficiently, working on fast pace deadlines.
Skills and Experience
- Have a strong portfolio demonstrating experience in the hospitality sector.
- The successful candidate must be an all-rounder, having worked through all stages of the design process.
- Understand how to run a project.
- Be able to work in a collaborative team as well as being proactive, self-sufficient attitude.
- Have a passion for creative design solutions and problem solving.
- Highly organised, understand project programming and deadlines
- Proficiency in AutoCAD.
Apply with you CV and sample portfolio to work within this design-led practice that value and deliver a high-standard of tailored interiors.
Apply for Middleweight / Senior Interior Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly