Senior Interior Designer
Based in east London this practice is offering the opportunity to work in the most creative of workplace design. They have a reputation not only for innovative design but the focus they place on their team. Designers are developed and encouraged to explore new skills for their own growth.
- Managing the project profitability and resourcing requirements.
- Oversee the concept development of a project
- Clients primary point of contact
- Leading smaller projects and supporting large projects.
- Implementing design best standards/practices, processes and technology solutions within the studio.
- Coordinating project consultants on projects.
- Contributing to the creation of a high performing, innovative team environment.
Skills & Experience:
- Proficient in AutoCAD
- Experience in design, technical, and team management
- Experience in working within the workplace sector.
- Provide project design/technical review reports.
- Demonstrate effective collaboration across disciplines.
Whilst this role is requiring an established designer, this remains a role where you will develop. Designers are typically promoted within the practice with a is a culture of recognition and reward.
Please apply with a current CV and samples of your work that include examples of projects that you have delivered