Committed and Articulate Administration Assistant needed for Highly Creative Architecture Studio
A friendly and design-led architecture practice is seeking an Admin Assistant to help ensure the smooth running of the studio on a daily basis. Reporting to the Studio Manager, this is the perfect opportunity for someone who wants to develop their career in studio support within a creative environment.
If you are keen to learn, always be busy and contribute to all aspects of the Practice, this is the ideal opportunity for you. Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Managing Reception and answering switchboard calls
- Managing the main inbox, diary and meeting room management
- Assisting with finance administration
- Assisting with HR and recruitment
- Social Media Management/Communications
- Event Coordination
- Facilities and Maintenance Management
InDesign and Photoshop are essential, alongside a proven interest in the arts and architecture industry. A hardworking and enquiring attitude is integral, alongside an approachable and positive attitude.
Please apply in strictest confidence for an ASAP start
Apply for Committed and Articulate Administration Assistant needed for Highly Creative Architecture Studio
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly