Senior Revit / BIM Manager
Make an instant impact on prestigious projects!
If you're a talented BIM Manager with the skills and wisdom to take charge of live schemes that cover a range of sectors, then this position is the one for you! You have the chance to influence live projects with an immediate positive effect!
We are searching for an Architectural BIM Manager with outstanding proficiency in Revit to join a well-established practice of architects specialising in retail, leisure, commercial and residential design based in Surrey.
As the successful BIM Manager, you initially will be required to assist on two live schemes whilst simultaneously helping to define system protocols for the business.
We would also consider applications from experienced Senior Revit Technicians who are looking to take the next step up!
BIM Manager Essential Requirements:
· Minimum 5 Years live project experience within a BIM-Specific position
· Demonstrable experience driving projects from concept stage to completion & handover
· Extensive understanding of UK BIM standards and procedures
· Exceptional level of technical competency with Revit
· Clear understanding of current and future developments of BIM implementation within the construction industry
The successful BIM Manager can expect to command a highly competitive salary and benefits package.
To be considered for the role please forward an up to date CV and portfolio to Joey Waller at Conrad Consulting or contact Joey on 01728 726 140 for further information.