IT & CAD Manager
3 days left
- Full Time
An award-winning architectural practice are seeking an experienced IT & CAD manager for their north London-based practice. The successful candidate will lead on the design and delivery of the IT and CAD strategy within the studio, while keeping up-to-date on the latest software, systems and processes.
- Oversee IT and digital systems in both a PC and Mac environment.
- Provide day-to-day IT support and troubleshooting to staff.
- Propose new IT solutions and purchase new equipment.
- Oversee internal telephone system and external telecommunication suppliers.
- Develop and maintain 2D CAD standards, manual and procedures.
- Liaise with BIM Manager to ensure smooth operation of Revit.
- Manage cloud-based email - Office 365.
- Manage and monitor software subscriptions - Adobe, Bentley, Autodesk, Rhino.
- Monitor internal document control procedures including file and folder structure.
- Liaise with architects and provide assistance with regard to document control systems.
Skills & Experience
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong technical skills and ability.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent organisation and time management.
- Interpersonal and communication skills.
- Collaboration and teamwork.
An exciting opportunity to join a global practice and be a part of an inspirational team of creatives!
Apply for IT & CAD Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly