An award-winning and prestigious Central London architectural practice are looking for a highly experienced sole financial manager to take care of all areas of the finance for their London headquarters. The practice designs many iconic projects and buildings across the world.
- To take on full responsibility for the preparation and delivery of accurate and timely management accounts along with business commentary on a monthly basis to a high standard.
- The preparation of accurate P&L, balance sheet, KPI and variance analysis.
- Responsible for the preparation and review of the budgets and forecasts in conjunction with the directors.
- Lead on the year-end process, being the first point of contact with external accountants.
- Manage general book keeping and banking requirements such as bank reconciliation and the posting of accruals and prepayments.
- Quarterly VAT returns.
- Manage business cash flow.
- The review and posting of inter-company transfers.
- Supplier payments.
- Debt management.
- Invoice & statement generation.
- Development of systems and processes.
- Familiar with document management systems such as Asite, Conject and Aconex.
- Working across Ms Project and Asta Powerproject.
- Drafting fee letters, reviewing contracts and claims preferable.
Skills and Experience
- Part qualified ACCA, CIMA or qualified
- Competent on Sage
- Competent on excel
- Team player
- Commercial awareness
This is a sole role, reporting to the directors of an award-winning and highly prestigious architectural practice therefore, the ideal candidate must be a self-motivated and meticulous individual with a background of working in a stand-alone role within the architectural industry.