Senior FF&E Designer
This leading residential studio has a rare opening for an FF&E designer to contribute to projects of the highest calibre. The studio has an ethos of respecting the spaces they work in, they never rip the innards out and start again – they always respond to the history of their spaces. Every project is different, but the common thread is a focus on materiality and a minimalistic aesthetic. The studio works across retail and residential, though a residential approach is brought to their retail projects. The studio is offering the chance to broaden a designers luxury residential experience into flagship stores for luxury fashion brands.
- Working within a project team, the FF&E designer will be fully immersed and expected to collaborate with designers and architects.
- Working closely with the associates and the director of the studio.
- Specifying and managing the purchase and manufacture of highly detailed, bespoke furniture and lighting pieces.
- Ensuring all FF&E related deliveries are on site when scheduled.
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and contractors.
- Establishing new relationships and maintaining relationships with existing manufacturers and suppliers.
Skills and Experience:
- A record of commissioning bespoke furnishing and fittings.
- Procurement and strong organising skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Experience in having represented your company to the client.
- Confidence in pulling together imagery and presenting concepts is essential.
This studio is a leader in the industry, an opportunity here will give the successful candidate exposure to the most extraordinary design, all completed with a contemporary flair.
Please ensure you send both your CV and portfolio when applying for this job.