This busy studio based in the heart of Clerkenwell requires an energetic assistant to keep things running smoothly, handling all deliveries and post as well as taking care of front of house duties - no day is the same at this busy studio. This is an ideal position for a first job venture or a recent graduate.
- Sorting post
- Reception cover
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Making sure the office is always clean and tidy
- Lifting and carrying heavy goods
- Looking after office equipment
- Running errands
Skills and Experience
- Full clean UK Driving license.
- Able to work with interruptions - it's busy!
- Good working knowledge of MS Word & Excel.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Enjoy welcoming staff and clients to the studio – small talk welcome.
- A great multitasker.
Great office culture with Friday drinks, weekly training and generous benefits & bonus incentives. A lively, sociable environment with a great atmosphere and wonderful array of personalities.
Apply for Office Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly