Junior Freelance Interior Technician (Retail+F&B)
Junior Freelance Interior Technician | Retail + F&B | £120-140pd | 1-2 Months | Vectorworks + SketchUp
Highly creative interior design consultancy who work in the retail and F&B sectors are looking for a talented junior technician to help them for 1-2 months in their Shoreditch offices.
This is an exciting and unmissable opportunity for a technical designer with 2-3 years' experience to get into one of London's leading design firms and work on globally recognised brands. The ideal candidate will have proven experience in retail and/or F&B design and have extensive technical understanding.
This is a freelance role for 1-2 months which MAY go permanent.
Please keep in mind this is purely a technical role and therefore only designers who display a strong technical biased will be considered.
Key day-to-day tasks of a Junior Technical Designer:
- Preparing plans, elevations, sections, details and construction drawing using Vectorworks
- Create and compile detailed technical packages which includes joinery
- To work closely with other designers in order to achieve the best outcome
- Manage time effectively throughout projects, ensuring deadlines are always met
Key attributes of the Junior Technical Designer include:
- Relevant design related BA or above (Interior Design/Interior Architecture/Architecture etc)
- Proven industry experience 2-3 years minimum
- Must have experience in the F&B and/or Retail Sectors
- Advanced Level Vectorworks, Adobe Creative Suite and SketchUp
- Experience with 3D modelling and rendering
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong Team player
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated in approach
If you are interested in applying for this role, please upload your CV and Portfolio or send it to Niharika Samuel.