Interior Designer - Contract
An opportunity has arisen within a multi-disciplinary architecture and interior design studio for a mid-senior interior designer to join their innovative team, initially for a three-month fixed contract. Being exposed to various sectors of work, the ideal candidate will have had a good level of exposure across workplace projects. With a sociable office culture and exceptional benefits, this team is the perfect practice to continue your personal growth as an all-round designer.
- Reporting to senior designers and working collaboratively with others.
- Providing creative solutions whilst ensuring technical requirements are met.
- Contributing to conceptual design outcomes, presentations, and following projects through to technical phases.
- Contributing to FF&E selection and scheduling.
- Assisting with the maintenance of client relationships.
- Dynamic in your approach, with the ability to work across varying project phases.
Skills & Experience
- Proven experience across workplace projects.
- High level of AutoCAD, SketchUp and the Adobe Creative Suite; Revit desirable.
- Ability to demonstrate technical competency whilst ensuring technical requirements are met.
- Strong FF&E knowledge.
- Ability to work across all stages of projects.
- Excellent presentation skills, with the ability to express this verbally and graphically.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to liaise with all team members and various disciplines.
- Ability to work within a team effectively and deliver tight deadlines on time and on budget.
A fantastic opportunity for a budding interior designer with a strong team player mentality, looking to work across a variety of projects in a dynamic team environment.
Apply for Interior Designer - Contract
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly