Part 2 Architectural Assistant - Reading
Calling all ambitious Part 2 Architectural Assistants based in the Reading area!
Are you on the lookout for a fantastic new opportunity that would give you exposure to world class projects that could really propel your career on to the next stage?
Due to a continuous increase in workload with exciting projects, this award winning, multi-discipline construction consultancy needs bright and talented Part 2 Architectural Assistants to join them in their Reading office!
This consultancy can boast 11 offices across the UK and overseas where they currently employ over 600 people company-wide. Their project activity is diverse with world class projects spread across all public and private sectors, including renowned technical facilities, hotels, leisure buildings, educational institutes, commercial offices and private one-off commissions.
Requirements of the Part 2 Architectural Assistant:
- Part 2 Qualified Architectural Assistant with at least 2 years PQE
- Experience within Industrial sector projects and complex technical buildings
- Proficiency in the use of REVIT desirable
- 3D Capabilities desirable
- Excellent Design and Technical Skills
- Ability to articulate complicated issues between clients and the highly skilled project teams
- High organisation & communication skills
A highly competitive salary and benefits package would be on offer to the successful applicant, likely to be in the range of £24,000 - £28,000 per annum dependant on experience.
If you are a qualified and suitably experienced Part 2 Architectural Assistant and would like further information call Joey Waller on 01728 726 140.
Alternatively, to apply send your CV and portfolio through to Joey.
Apply for Part 2 Architectural Assistant - Reading
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly