Group Financial Controller at award-winning architecture and interior design practice (temp or perm)
We’re working with an award-winning architecture and interior design practice and looking for a Group Financial Controller to join their team.
- With over 60 years of professional experience the group has a network of more than 350 staff in 13 studios across 6 countries.
- Priding themselves on establishing a creative collaboration with clients, project teams and major stakeholders.
- You will report directly to the Chief Controller and coordinate with other senior group finance staff as well as having involvement with the main board.
- Principal responsibilities will include monthly group management, budgeting and forecasting.
- You will also be responsible for group external reporting, financial accounting, taxation, finding / treasury, intra group and financial control.
- Company secretarial and investor relations will also make up part of your role, as will corporate transactions and general support.
- You will have experience of giving financial, technical assistance.
- You will be an ‘Excel Wizard’ and used to complicated formatting.
- You will have international experience as the group has operations in UAE and across Europe.
Apply here or contact Jake Lane @ White Space on 020 3897 7700 for more info!
Apply for Group Financial Controller at award-winning architecture and interior design practice (temp or perm)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly