Architectural Technician / Technologist
Conrad Consulting are currently working with one of the UK's most prominent, multi-disciplinary consultancies to add an experienced Senior Architectural Technician or Architectural Technologist to their motivated and enthusiastic design-led team based in Bury St Edmunds.
As an AJ-100 practice this company prides itself on being one of the most highly regarded consultancies in the property and construction industry. With their extensive network of employees distributed across numerous offices nationwide, this firm have built their strong reputation over a number of decades and can provide fantastic career prospects to anyone who joins them.
They are currently looking to appoint an experienced Senior Architectural Technician or Senior Architectural Technologist who can bring an extensive set of skills and industry knowledge along with the drive to push their career on to the next level. This is a great opportunity and an ideal time to join an expanding regional team and become part of one of the UK's leading multi-professional practices.
The responsibilities of the successful Architectural Technician or Architectural Technologist will include production of all working technical drawings, preparation of feasibility studies, sketch designs, Revit models / CAD drawings for the detail design, specification and reports.
Whilst you will mainly work on education sector projects, you will also have the opportunity to gain further experience on a range of schemes due to the company's varied workload.
As this company operate at the forefront of multi-disciplinary 3D integrated design you can expect to have access to the best, industry leading hardware and software. You will have the opportunity to learn the company's Revit methods and leading Revit capabilities, with the support of their expert teams across the UK. As such, Revit capabilities will be viewed upon very favourably with any application.
Senior Architectural Technician or Architectural Technologist Key Requirements:
- A degree in Architectural Technology or similar relevant qualification.
- Proficiency in using AutoCAD (essential) and/or REVIT Architecture (highly desirable)
- Experience of working and detailed construction drawings, as well as planning application drawings
- Familiarity with NBS Create and/or NBS Building
- Understanding of BIM Level 2 requirements - desirable
- Knowledge of UK building regulations and building contracts
- Excellent communication skills
You can expect to receive a competitive salary that will match your skills and experience, as well as the following benefits:
- Stakeholder pension
- Life assurance
- Private health insurance (BUPA)
- 26 days' annual leave + Bank Holidays
- Professional subscriptions
- Regular CPD sessions
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Free on-site parking
- Latest IT equipment
- New office environment with air conditioning, staff kitchen and open plan arrangement
Please forward your CV and portfolio through to Joey Waller at Conrad Consulting or contact Joey on 01728 726 140 for further information.
Apply for Architectural Technician / Technologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly