Architectural CAD Technician
Barnsley based Architectural CAD Technician Required!
Conrad Consulting are pleased to be working alongside a UK Wide, Multi-Disciplinary property consultancy that has a fantastic opportunity for an Architectural CAD Technician to Join their team in Barnsley.
The Architectural arm of this business is one of the consultancies largest offerings, with enough Architectural staff employed to enable them to be featured prominently in the AJ100 list of practices.
Key areas in which the Architectural Team work are as follows: Commercial, Housing, Government Buildings, Education & Healthcare.
This role would best suit an Architectural CAD Technician with drive and enthusiasm, combined with imitative, good communication skills & excellent design skills. Other requirements include:
- HNC / HND or equivalent in a related subject
- AutoCAD proficiency is essential
- Have a current site card or is prepared to immediately attain
- Technical detailing & specification experience (both scheme & detailed design project phases)
- A strong understanding of multi-disciplinary design & integration of other discipline models into the architectural model
- Ability to overcome & deliver projects to the highest of standards using ones innovative technical & design solutions
- Familiar with relevant construction, health and safety legislation and risks and hazards associated with asbestos is desirable
Salary offered is between £18,000 - £27,500 depending on experience, plus benefits.
Does this role sound like your ideal opportunity? Would you like to apply? If you are an Architectural CAD Technician and you meet the requirements listed above, send an up to date CV to James Jackson for review.
Apply for Architectural CAD Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly